Wednesday, September 23, 2015

YOU HAVE HUNDRED'S OF CONTACTS BUT I KNOW YOU REALLY ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH 5 #TAG5TOSAVE5

And research shows that those "top 5" that you communicate with via your Smartphone on a regular, have significant influence in your life. Texting while driving is a problem. Texting while driving is a struggle. Texting while driving is dangerous. Click HERE for the numbers. And who better to lend a voice to those "top 5" who you stay most in touch with, regarding the dangers of texting while driving which significantly increases the likelihood of a crash, than you? You have influence.
I struggle with it too and to reinforce my own personal efforts, I am jumping on the bandwagon for the month of September and pledging my commitment to #ItCanWait. This year marks the 5th anniversary of the #ItCanWait campaign, powered by AT&T to deter texting while driving. I've already thrown up my hand and tagged, tweeted and text (not while driving), my "top 5" and I encourage you to pledge the same.
(Click HERE for a quick video if unable to view the player above.)

All you need do is:
Compose a tweet/post and tag your "top 5" with the hashtag #Tag5ToSave5.
Save images for your pledge
Feel free to add a heartfelt message to your tweet/post along with one or both of the images above. Your "top 5" likely consists of your best friend(s), sibling(s), Parents or partner so why not share some love. Once you've pledged, please tag/tweet me either on Twitter or Instagram @bagladies so that I can repost/retweet and share your commitment as we support one another in our efforts. 

Oh and btw, it may also be time to delete some of those hundreds of contacts. It's a new season and it may be time to rid yourself of some of that excess weight but that's a whole other post.
Thanks for your support and stay safe.

HOW DO YOU AVOID TEXTING WHILE DRIVING?


Follow my "Heels To The Wheels" chronicles on Instagram and Twitter @bagladies, hashtag #heelstothewheels.
--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen

No comments:

Post a Comment