Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WHAT'S IN THE PASSENGER SIDE OF YOUR RIDE? #HEELSTOTHEWHEELS

I'm always ripping and running, moving and grooving. And the number of essentials items I tow with me when putting heels to the wheels, is seemingly growing. I glanced over at the passenger seat of the featured vehicle of my latest chronicles, the 2014 Kia Optima Hybrid and noticed
the passenger seat was full and resting comfortably against the white leather interior with contrasting piping, were all the things I can't live without, at the moment:


Samsung NX mini w/ matching evecase bag
Where I go, my mini goes. And you never know when or where a photo opp might present itself.

Just Fab Acclaimed Tote
I mean, this really requires no explanation. A girl has gotta have a fab handbag on her arm. The inside is a bottomless pit that requires some serious fall cleaning.

iPhone (not the 6 ...yet)
My lifeline. I wasn't caught up in the frenzy over the 6. I'm sure at some point I'll get it but just not a priority right now. One of my fave features of the Kia Optima Hybrid is the Bluetooth technology which allows me to pair my iPhone, only once and I never have to do it again. I can take calls, place calls entirely handsfree and my contact list auto-downloads whenever I get in the car. And there's even an on-screen indicator which displays your battery life and signal strength

Shades case (the barely visible purple sleeve)
I feel naked if I'm not at least carrying a pair with me and even moreso because the view via the Kia Optima Hybrid's panoramic sunroof is so expansive. Although not visible, my fave style of shades is a floral print design from Sole Society. I can actually just as easily keep my shades stored in the Kia Optima Hybrid overhead sunglass holder. 

I seriously cannot put this book down. Whenever I make a stop or am stuck in traffic, I'm reaching for it. I highly recommend.

Scarf
It just turned fall and Mother Nature is a tad hormonal so if I'm out and there's a chill in the air, I'm good. I can wrap it around, twice if I wanna. I scored this Infinity style at Target like 2 years ago. This one is similar.

Beauty Essentials 
You never know when you might need to make a quick touch-up

What essentials do you tow along with you when putting heels to the wheels in your ride?
--
Follow my "Heels To The Wheels" chronicles on Instagram and Twitter @bagladies, hashtag #heelstothewheels.

--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment