Tuesday, November 11, 2014

SNEAK A PEEK OF THE UNMISTAKABLE ITALIAN STYLE OF THE @FIATUSA 500 #HEELSTOTHEWHEELS

So I've had the pleasure of whipping it back and forth in the Fiat 500 as of late. Even as a seasoned Auto Blogger, I had many admitted misconceptions about this model be it the comfort, the interior layout, performance, etc. and I'm looking forward to publishing a full review, soon to come regarding being proven right on a couple but mostly proven wrong. Whenever stopped at a gas station, this whip draws attention and I get questions surprisingly from men mostly about everything from how it feels to put heels to the wheels in it to the mileage and handling. One suitor even challenging me to a race. The conversation was hilarious.
But there is a distinct practicality to the Fiat that I can't wait to expose to the masses aka, you, my followers and audience. But for now, come on in and sneak a peek. Do you see what I see? 
Press play below to catch a glimpse. If the video box is not visible per your email program or otherwise, just click here to access direct from Vine. 



Just curious, what's the smallest vehicle that you've ever driven?
--
Follow my "Heels To The Wheels" chronicles on Instagram and Twitter @bagladies, hashtag #heelstothewheels.
--
Follow me on IG/Twitter and Vine @bagladies.
--
 

New season lineup soon to come to the online airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. In the meantime, OnDemand/iTunes are 24/7. Check out my fave show picks and access recent shows and the full archive at bagladiesradio.com/listen. Follow on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment